Turnaround Time

Please save yourself the hassle and do not order anything from Current Catalog. Here’s a summary of my experience with them:

• I ordered address labels. They said it will take up to 6 business days for the labels to arrive. I paid $7.99 just for shipping. Which to me doesn’t make sense since all they’re doing is mailing sheets of paper, but whatever.

• 9 business days go by and the labels have not been delivered. I call their help center and the woman over the phone said they would deliver that same day.

• Nothing came in the mail. On the 11th business day I call again and ask what’s going on. Their representative Simone, told me the tracking says it’s “in transit”. I told Simone she needed to looking into the delivery further. She puts me on hold for 10 minutes then comes back only to tell me the labels were delivered to the wrong address. How that happened I have no idea because my address was listed correctly in the confirmation e-mail. Simone proceeds to tell me she has to start a new order and that my labels won’t be delivered for another 6 days.

• At this point I’m already 2 weeks late for my mailing. I told her she needs to expedite the process and overnight me the labels. She told me I couldn’t overnight them because they need at least a day to make and verify the labels. Okay… that makes sense to me, but why is it still going to take 6 days? It should take 3 days max. The fact that I had to explain the timing to her over the phone is ridiculous, but after being on the phone with her for 30 minutes she finally agreed to deliver in 3 days.

• I decided to call the next day just to make sure they made the labels and that they were ready to ship. I get Simone on the phone again and now she tells me she can’t verify when the labels will ship. She puts me on hold for another 15 minutes.

• Simone comes back only to tell me she still needs to talk to her supervisor. I was so fed up with spending so much time on something that should be so simple I told her to cancel the order and refund me the money.

• I wasted 3 whole weeks trying to work through this issue with Current Catalog. I have very little faith they will actually refund the money since they are so unorganized and have no idea how to solve problems in a timely manner. The fact that their staff didn’t catch the mailing error the first time I called is unacceptable. I really wish I read these other reviews before placing my order because they are all 100% valid.

• Stick with Amazon.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Slarson123 stated that there is a room for improvement of shipping and customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of current catalog shipping service. Current Catalog needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned current catalog shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Current Catalog.

Had an Experience with Current Catalog?

Comments